AGROMIN® – HUMIC ACID
WATER SOLUBLE ORGANIC FERTILIZER HUMIC ACID FLAKE & POWDER
CONCENTRATED HUMIC ACID
AGROMIN® – HUMIC ACID a concentrated humic acid product extracted from high quality leonardite. Humic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in soils, coals and peat as a result of organic matter decomposition, particularly that of dead plants. Humic acid consists of a mixture of complex macromolecules having polymeric phenolic structures with the ability to complex and chelate with metals.
BENEFITS OF USING AGROMIN® – HUMIC ACID
Humic acid is the major constituent of the most active soil ingredient, humus, and contributes to most of its valuable benefits.
- Stimulating the Activity of Soil Microorganisms and Promoting Seed Germination.
- Conversion of Nutrients into available forms: Humic acid increases the availability of phosphorous. It chelates with trace elements, especially iron, and makes them more available to plants.
- Promoting Nutrient uptake: Humic acid and its derivatives, in small amounts, enhance the permeability of plant cell membranes, which in turn allows a more rapid entry of minerals into the root cells and thus results in higher uptake of plant nutrients.
- Promoting Plant Growth: Humic acid, when entering the plants at early stages of growth, is a supplementary source of polyphenols which function as respiratory catalysts. This results in increased plant living activity: intensified enzyme systems, accelerated cell division, greater development of root systems and ultimately more and healthier plant growth.
- Increasing Water Holding Capacity: Its colloidal nature allows humic acid to absorb large quantities of water, thus increasing the soil water-holding capacity. It is well known that crops tend to be more drought resistant when grown on soils high in humic acid.
- Increasing Soil Aeration, Tilth And Workability: Humic acid increases soil particle aggregation as well as water movement caused by increased capillary and non-capillary spaces.