PERINOVA® MONO-POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE (MKP)
PERINOVA® MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE (MKP) is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer, a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants. MKP is recommended for use at the beginning of the growth season, when phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of root system.
- High purity, Fully water-soluble
- P and K are in assimilable forms, suitable for rapid uptake by plants, consists of 100% plant nutrients
- Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants
- Suitable for the production of nutrient solutions
- Excellent physical properties, non-hygroscopic and free flowing, white
- crystalline product, no caking, low pH
- Lowest salt index among common fertilizers, it is minimal risk of leaf burning or phytotoxicity.
|Soluble Phosphorus (P2O5)||52%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||34%|
|pH (1% solution)||4.5-5.5|
|EC (1g/l at 25 ̊C)||0.7 mS/cm|
|Bulk density||1.2 g/cm3|